Welcome to Mailovedoll. Mailovedoll offers free global shipping services.
1. Can You Ship To My Country
Mailovedoll provides worldwide free delivery services, but some regions are considered remote areas, such as Hawaii, Puerto Rico. In these cases, we may charge a partial additional fee for remote areas.
Customs Clearance and Taxes:
- We provide global free delivery services, but in some countries, customers may need to handle customs clearance and taxes on their own. Please don’t worry; we will assist you throughout the process. Check below for a list of frequently shipped countries to see the situation in your country.
- No customs clearance or taxes: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, European Union countries, Australia, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia.
- Countries requiring customs clearance and taxes: Switzerland, Norway, New Zealand, South American countries, South Africa, South Korea.
- Countries with sales restrictions: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Jordan, Libya, Kosovo, Iraq, and other Islamic countries.
*Note: If your country or region is not listed, or if you have any questions, please contact us via email (info@mailovedoll) for detailed information.
2. Production and Shipping Time:
Typically, it takes around 3-7 business days to complete your tpe sex doll order and approximately 20-25 business days to complete your silicone sex doll order.
Once ready, we will ship your order using our shipping partners (international carriers such as fedex, dhl, ups, etc.). Fast shipping takes around 7-15 days.
We appreciate your patience as we strive to ensure that your doll is meticulously produced.
During the delivery process, we will carefully pack your doll using a box without any description of content placed on the outside. No third person will know what’s inside in the box, ensuring maximum privacy of our customers.
3. How to Get My Tracking Number
Once your sex doll begins shipping, we will send you the tracking number via email.
Once you receive the tracking number, you can track the logistics information on shipping websites such as UPS, FedEx, DHL, and others.
You can only track the specific logistics information once the package arrives in your country/region and is received by UPS or FedEx. Please don’t worry. If you want to know the logistics information during the shipping process, you can contact us through online customer service or email, and we will liaise with the shipping company to help you track the specific logistics details.